Thursday, June 22, 2017

My Holiday


My Holiday


On Friday the 21st of April Mum, Dad, Ella, my Aunty & Uncle, the Wyatt family and I went jet boating in Arahura river.
We pulled up at Arahura river, reversed the boats in the water and started them up. Vroom Vroom! The boats were started and ready to go for a journey.
Further up the river my family's jet boat was in the lead. We saw a mountain goat climb up the hill, but we scared it away, because our boat is a little bit loud. After that we were at the back when we saw the Wyatt’s boat hard up against a cliff. They said their jet boat stopped when they were driving up stream. So, My Dad’s boat had to tow their boat to the closest land.
All the dads tried to fix it. First they replaced a fuse and then it had a blocked fuel hose. So, my dad’s boat had to tow the boat boat all the way back to the trailers! We came to a sharp rapid then we lost control. Boom! The front of the Wyatt’s boat crashed into the cliff My Dad pulled our boat up. We were looking at the smash that cracked the front of the Wyatt’s boat.
We managed to get all the boats safely back onto their trailers and safely back home.

The End                         

1 comment:

  1. What a great piece of writing, Mac. You were able to retell the event in a descriptive and very interesting way. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.