Thursday, August 10, 2017

Ko Wai Au?

Can you figure out what my story is about?

Ko Wai Au?

I start my journey sailing the sea destroying ships, submarines, and air-crafts. I have a prepared crew on board. I carry weapons such as missiles and machine guns. I also carry over 90 live torpedos. I can survive extreme weathers.


I use the water so my enemy doesn't know I’m coming to attack. I weigh 9,200 tons. I battle against submarine and ships. It would cost just over 5.2 billion dollars to buy me. I glide fast on the water but wouldn't get far on land. I am 160 meters long and I am usually gray.


I was originally built in the early 19th century just before WWII. Nowadays I get used by the Navy. I was originated in Russia in 1904. I am a powerful battling machine.


Ko Wai Au?

I am a destroyer used in World War 1 and
2 and now by the Navy. I am an armed machine ready to strike my enemy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.