Monday, September 25, 2017

Caught Out

Caught Out

Running barefoot my feet are numb from splashing through puddles, the grass changes to mud with the blink of an eye and squishes through my toes and spurts up the sides of my feet.
Water soaks me as it splashes out of the pipes when I’m swinging on the monkey bars.  
The trees are shaking and trembling with fear that they are going to blow over.
The creeks are overflowing, fish are finding it hard to swim, they can’t fight the current.  They are trying to swim towards food but the channel pushes them back. Puddles rippling in the heavy wind gust. More and darker clouds taking over the bright sky.

The Storm Is Coming For You So Watch Out!

                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.