Friday, August 2, 2019

Once Upon A Picture


  • What can you see here? Moon, Stars, Dog, Man, Rocket, Space suits
  • Where are they? How do you know? On the moon because it’s very obvious
  • Where did they come from? Nasa in america
  • Why did they come to the moon? To see what’s on it
  • What equipment does the man have? Why does he need it? Gun and a space suit he needs the gun in case there was aliens and space suit to breath
  • Do you think the dog enjoys being on the moon? Why? What about the man? I think it’s just a big playground for the dog for the man it’s awesome to be the first man on the moon
  • How long do you think they’ll stay? Not very long
  • What will they do here? Nothing because the moon is empty
  • Will anyone else join them? no




One morning, I woke up in nasa. It was flight day, they were sending me to the moon. I was going to be the first person on the moon. My dog and I walked over to the gear station (yes i’m taking my dog with me). We chucked our space suits on. Then we walked up the stairs, there were thousands of people cheering for me. I felt like I was the greatest man alive. We got in the rocket strapped ourselves in, waiting for the countdown. 3 2 1 LAUNCH. Aaaaahhhhhhh, it felt like all of my insides just got turned inside out. (Man on the mic) TOUCHDOWN. We had landed, all my insides felt normal again. I opened the door to find that we were on the moon. We walked out I heard the speech *one small ste..* and then my dog goon set foot on the moon before me, really goon *one small step for dog one giant leap for dog kind. Everyone in the nasa building were screaming with joy into there mics, it was so loud I think I went deaf. The moon was empty there was absolutely nothing on it, all this training for nothing ahhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.